GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. HOLIDAYS at the Hambledon Hotel can be of any duration and begin on any day of the week, commencing with dinner on the day of arrival and concluding after breakfast on the day of departure.
2. TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS will be held for up to five days.
3. NO ALLOWANCE can be made for any accommodation or meals not taken during the period booked.
4. ROOMS ARE OFFERED subject to availability at time of receipt of confirmation.
5. A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of £30 per person is required at the time of booking with the balance payable either in advance or while on holiday, depending upon the booking agreement.
6. CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING shall constitute a contract between us. Cancellation will be subject to one of the following charges:
Before 60 days – loss of deposit only;
59 - 42 days - 50%;
41 - 2 days - 65%;
cancellation on the day prior to the holiday, on the first day or during the holiday – total holiday cost is payable.
We require a valid credit card to secure bookings and reserve the right to charge the card for cancellations falling outside the permitted time scales, as detailed above. By entering into this contract you are authorising us to make the above charges to the card without any additional consent being required.
7. WE RECOMMEND that you insure your holiday and can offer comprehensive cover including cancellation protection.
8. THE HAMBLEDON HOTEL cannot be held responsible for personal illness or injury, or damage to or loss of any personal belongings or equipment while you are on holiday.
9. THE HAMBLEDON HOTEL complies with all current regulations (eg fire, health) and has been awarded '2 star hotel' status, & silver award for excellence by the English Tourist Council.